First up, it’s our Johnny Depp Cosplay Challenge! I posted this picture and challenged you to identify elements from as many Johnny Depp roles or films as possible:
- The Lone Ranger / Tonto: bird on head, sheriff’s star
- Edward Scissorhands: scissorhand
- Dark Shadows / Barnabas Collins: long vampire nails/claws on other hand
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas / Raoul Duke: sunglasses, cigarette holder, camera
- Pirates of the Caribbean / Captain Jack Sparrow: bandanna, coat, beads in beard
- Alice in Wonderland / Mad Hatter: socks, scarf hanging from his pocket, pocket watch on chain
- The Tourist / Frank Tupelo: bow tie, tuxedo vest
Did I miss anything?
Secondly, it’s time to reveal the puns behind our annual PuzzleNation Punderful Costume Game!
We challenged you to figure out these clever costumes, so let’s see how you did!
She’s the Life of the Party!
They’re the Spice Girls!
He’s the guy that walks into the bar!
#4 (the gentleman next to Woody from Toy Story)
He’s Maroon 5!
#5 (under the red arrow)
She’s a copycat!
He’s a formal apology!
The one on the left is Oh Deer! and the one on the right is Holy Cow!
She’s the Lorde of the Rings!
She’s Ariana Grande! (R E on a grande)
She’s someone you can count on!
How many did you get? Have you seen any great punny costumes we missed? Let us know!
Thanks for visiting PuzzleNation Blog today! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on everything PuzzleNation!
You can also share your pictures with us on Instagram, friend us on Facebook, check us out on Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and explore the always-expanding library of PuzzleNation apps and games on our website!