It’s Santa’s big day, fellow puzzlers and PuzzleNationers, and we thought we’d celebrate this joyous day of family, friends, giving, and delights with a little Christmas Quiz!
Simply answer the holiday-themed clues below! And, if you come up with the correct answers, you’ll reveal a message reading down, formed by the first letter of every answer!
Here we go!
- Plant with pleasant results for those under its influence?
- Santa’s helper OR Will Ferrell film
- Vixen, for one
- A treasured BB-gun brand
- He famously sought a peppermint mine
- One who wassails OR member of a loud festive mob?
- Nationally observed day off
- Donner’s son OR reindeer game outcast
- There was no room here
- The Grinch’s creator
- One of the misfit toys
- Scrooge’s ghostly partner
- Four Sunday-period OR type of calendar
- Hang this with care
Did you crack the clues and figure out the message? We hope so! Have a marvelous day!
Thanks for visiting PuzzleNation Blog today! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on everything PuzzleNation!
You can also share your pictures with us on Instagram, friend us on Facebook, check us out on Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and explore the always-expanding library of PuzzleNation apps and games on our website!