Hello fellow puzzlers and PuzzleNationers! It’s Star Wars Day, and what better way to celebrate than with a puzzly Star Wars brain teaser!
Yes, we’ve created a Jedi-themed logic puzzle for you to unravel! Can you crack this Star Wars-inspired mystery?
On a small planet in the Mid Rim, a group of Jedi dispatched several squads of battle droids. Reporters had a hard time piecing together descriptions of the five Jedi who saved the day, even after interviewing many witnesses.
The only thing the reporters were sure of? The names of the five Jedi:
- Drosco Wrs
- Ko Duus
- Pramyt Gorc
- Wendo Grars
Each of the Jedi wielded a different color lightsaber (green, yellow, blue, orange, or purple). Each held a different title within the Jedi Order (Padawan, Knight, Master, Instructor, or Council Member). And each of them was a different species (Barabel, Bith, Nautolan, Twi’lek, or Wookiee).
Based on the information gathered below, can you figure out which lightsaber color, title, and species belongs with which Jedi?
1. Drosco Wrs (whose lightsaber is either orange or green) is neither the padawan nor the knight.
2. Either Ko Duus or the Bith is the council member, and the other has the yellow lightsaber.
3. The Jedi has the blue lightsaber (who isn’t on the council) is either the Twi’lek or the Wookiee; if Twi’lek, then Drosco Wrs is the instructor, but if Wookiee, then Seredwok is the instructor.
4. The padawan (who has neither the blue lightsaber nor the green lightsaber) is not Seredwok.
5. Wendo Grars (who isn’t the knight) doesn’t have the yellow lightsaber or the blue lightsaber.
6. The Barabel (who is either Pramyt or Seredwok) isn’t the Jedi with the purple lightsaber.
7. The master has either the purple lightsaber or the yellow lightsaber. Neither the purple lightsaber nor the yellow lightsaber are wielded by the Nautolan.
Good luck, fellow puzzlers! This puzzle requires NO actual knowledge of Star Wars to solve. All you need are your puzzly wits!
Let us know if you solved it in the comments below! And May the Fourth Be With You!
Thanks for visiting PuzzleNation Blog today! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on everything PuzzleNation!
You can also share your pictures with us on Instagram, friend us on Facebook, check us out on Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and explore the always-expanding library of PuzzleNation apps and games on our website!