Today is a day for celebrating with family and friends, and giving thanks for all the good things in our lives.
We here at PuzzleNation want to thank you, our fellow puzzlers and PuzzleNationers, because you help make PuzzleNation one of the greatest puzzle communities in the world.
And when it comes to saying thanks, a Thanksgiving puzzle seems like the perfect offering. So we’ve cooked up a little instructional Thanksgiving puzzle for you to enjoy!
Can you solve this holiday puzzler?
Following the instructions, cross off words in the diagram. When you are finished, the remaining words will form a message reading left to right, line by line. Some words may be eliminated by more than one of the instructions.
1. Cross off all three- and four-letter words that can be spelled from the letters in the word THANKS.
2. Cross off all words that contain all five vowels (A, E, I, O, and U).
3. Cross off all words that form phrases when following the word TURKEY.
4. Cross off all words in columns A and B that end in ING.
5. Cross off all two-letter words in columns C and D.
6. Cross off all words that rhyme with the word YAM.
7. Cross off all words in row 4.
8. Cross off all words that contain the word ROLL spelled out.
9. Cross off all four-letter words that make a different word when reversed.
10. Cross off all words that name family members.
[Click here to download the puzzle!]
Did you unravel this holiday puzzler? Let us know in the comments section below! We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting PuzzleNation Blog today! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on everything PuzzleNation!