We’re all doing our best to keep ourselves and our loved ones engaged, entertained, and sane during these stressful times.
And after weeks of doing so, it’s possible you’re running out of ideas.
But worry not! Your puzzly pals at PuzzleNation are here with some suggestions.
Please feel free to sample from this list of activities, which is a mix of brain teasers to solve, puzzly projects to embark upon, treasure hunts, unsolved mysteries, ridiculous notions, creative endeavors, and a dash of shameless self-promotion.
Enjoy, won’t you?
Puzzly Ways To Get Through Self-Quarantine
- play every edition of the View a Clue game
- design your own escape room
- write a series of elaborate riddles with which to taunt Batman while you plot a devious crime
- download the Daily POP Crosswords app and solve away
- whip up a game of 1000 Blank White Cards
- challenge yourself with some chess-based puzzles
- learn the puzzly art of letterlocking
- try to decode the Voynich Manuscript
- design a scavenger hunt
- solve the Word Mastery game
- craft a personalized palindrome for yourself or a loved one
- get really good at solving Rubik’s Cubes
- download the Daily POP Word Search app and solve away
- identify these 20 Halloween-themed songs in 3 minutes
- try to find the buried treasures of The Secret
- solve the Single Letter Puzzle game
- make some puzzly foods
- read every Trivial Pursuit card you can find
- try to solve the Beale Cipher
- make your own jigsaw puzzle
- download the Penny Dell Sudoku app and solve away
- repaint any tiled area to look like a big ol’ crossword puzzle
- solve the Rebel Roundup brain teaser
- try to find Forrest Fenn’s treasure
- build a puzzle fort
- make a popsicle stick chain reaction
- download Wordventures: The Vampire Pirate and solve away
- memorize the XWordInfo library
- play quarantine bingo
- create some crossword art
- solve all of our Brain Teaser Week mind ticklers
- build a Rube Goldberg device
- do some papier mache with your leftover crossword puzzles
- download the Penny Dell Crossword App and solve away
- build your own corn maze
In all seriousness, we hope these ideas help you and yours in some small way to make the time pass in a fun and puzzly fashion. Be well, stay safe, and happy puzzling.
Thanks for visiting PuzzleNation Blog today! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on everything PuzzleNation!
You can also share your pictures with us on Instagram, friend us on Facebook, check us out on Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and explore the always-expanding library of PuzzleNation apps and games on our website!